In a good way though!!
- SDN at SAP TechEd 04 San Diego A New Experience
- SAP TechEd San Diego BoF Session Schedule
- SAP TechEd here I come … with session slides!
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Day 1-Lunch
- Put a Face to the Great Work
- San Diego BOF: Connections
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Day 1 – Afternoon
- Well deserved …
- The SDN Club House Few Words (and some pictures)
- BoF: Posts, Points and Profile SDN and Reputation
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Day 2
- Manager’s View of SAP TechEd
- SAP TechEd’04
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Day 3
- BoFs San Diego: “This was amazing …” plus Munich Schedule
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Conference Party
- SAP TechED 2004 San Diego: Conference Diary; Day 4
- Is Shai Agassi an Über Geek?
- SDN Clubcorner at SAP TechEd in Munich
- SAP TechEd first day – notes from Munich
- First impressions from TechEd 2004 in Munich
- Photos from SAP TechEd Munich
- Day 2 at TechEd 04 in Munich
- (Mini) Installfest in the SDN clubhouse at TechEd
- My Last SAP TechEd ’04 Munich Post
- TechEd 04 in Munich – Day 3
- SAP TechEd ’04 – The thing in a nutshell!
- It’s all over now…
I mean anything that can generate this many weblogs in such a short period of time is got to be worth going to see!!
I’ve been reading though each one of these weblogs and I’ve been gathering my tips, hints and notes to be sure that I can enjoy as much as possible from the event! I have my camera ready as well as my WiFi laptop. I’ve just finished my presentation for the BoF sessions and I found that Mark has me scheduled for 8:45-9:30 sessions, theater A. I’ll be doing RSS, HTTP and External Content I do hope you can make it 😉
This will only be my second SAP event, the first was the NetWeaver conference in Frankfurt a few months back. That was an interesting conference and I enjoyed it alot, but so far nothing compares to the energy being generated by SDN’s involvement in this TechEd! This bring me back to a weblog I wrote awhile back: Have you checked your stars lately?, between the SDN Contributor Recognition program where SDN points won you prizes and now TechED I have to say that the energy and activity is blowing me away!
I have been on vacation for about 3 weeks now, ok I did sneak online to SDN a couple of times while I was on vacation just to see, but now that I am back and in the office it’s been so hard to actually get through all the new posts and weblogs. In fact I had to finally just mark a few forums as read as I couldn’t get through it all.
I am off in a few hours to Munich, it’s a 6 hour drive for me so I’ve got a ways to go, but I look forward to it and I look forward to meeting everyone that I’ve had the pleasure of talking to here and hopefully new people as well.
I can be contacted by Mobile +49 1722767312 and I do hope we can get together afterwards like they did in San Diego – in fact I hope we make them feel jealous because I am sure we can make this TechED even bigger!!