BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 Part 5
- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 – Introduction and beginning elements, sample data.
- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 Part 2 – Building the CLASSES and ITERATORS.
- Part 3 – Putting your pages in place.
- Part 4 – Extended Features
- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 Part 5 – Conclusions
Quite a bit of work went into this little application and most of you probably noticed that some of the work was redundant and some was a bit inefficient. I wanted to take just a small moment to explain to you why I did this application the way I did and what I hope this little application does for you.
I put this together as a Tutorial, a sample application doing things in several different ways in order to show as many possiblities as I could. My goal was simple.
I hope I achieved this and I hope that everyone was able to follow my logic and examples. By no means is this a productive application or something that I would expect anyone to employ for real use without some major overhauling.
I welcome any and all comments and suggestions for helping to make this application a better tutorial for new comers to BSP.