- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 – Introduction and beginning elements, sample data.
- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 Part 2 – Building the CLASSES and ITERATORS.
- Part 3 – Putting your pages in place.
- Part 4 – Extended Features
- BSP / HowTo: Exploring BSP Development and the MiniWAS 6.20 Part 5 – Conclusions
So getting right down to it, OTR. The Online Text Repository. This nifty little thing will actually enable us to provide the application in multiple languages. It works be reading the language that the user logged in with.
So to enter the data it’s actually very simply.
Then save it and you get…
For more information on how to actually apply these items in an application simply take a look in SE80 at the BSP Application IT00 and then check out the page basic_otr_abap.htm