As the things work fairly different from Version 1.0, here some tips to get started:
– Download the ZIP and extract the MSI.
– Installl it. You need Visual Studio 2003 beeing installed.
– Start Visual Studio.
– You see the documentation in “Content”.
– Create or open a VB or C# project.
– Add new item “SAP Connector Proxy” (go down the list).
– Open Server Explorer.
– Select the “Data Connections” node and click on “Refresh” button. Do not right click and select “Refresh”, but click the small button on top of the Server Explorer Window. You should see the SAP root node.
– Add your SAP Server nodes and drag Functions or BOR objects to the designer.