- Exclude Filter
- Global Date/Time filter
- Color code Warning/Error/Fatal records
- OSS copy/paste compatibility
- Possibility to Right-adjust columns
- Run as service/daemon on Windows/Unix
- Show file preview in standalone, add-file selection box
- NI socket connection from standalone client to server
- Improved server startup time (uses threads)
- Updated BIS project page with training videos
- CCMS include/exclude capability.
In the future we want to offer better selection methods like displaying the log destinations and letting the user choose which ones to show records from. Also, limiting the selection to a certain activity (a session) would be useful.
What have I learned? I know that listening to your users can be dangerous. They want to communicate and ask for a faster dove (to deliver letters). The engineer tries to breed faster doves, but instead he should work on the telephone… But then it also pays to listen to the users. In the next release we will have the positive filter to make everyone happy.