To meet the needs of today’s buyers, SAP must deliver information in a way that matches how people buy, and not necessarily the way we want to sell.
With this in mind, today we are launching a new content destination called Business Innovation from SAP. To support the development of Pull Marketing, the site is focused on meeting the information and educational needs of our audience from the earliest buying stages onward – even before someone would typically visit a software provider’s Website or look for information about a specific solution.
Aligned to SAP.com, this site will help businesses and people understand how to achieve growth and competitive advantage through innovations such as cloud computing, mobile solutions, in-memory technology, analytics and more. The design offers a subtle but aligned branded experience and call-to-action for visitors to follow the SAP Social accounts, join the SAP Community Network, or explore our solutions on SAP.com on their own terms.
Providing some of the best content in the marketplace, in the way people want to consume it, we aim to keep readers coming back again and again to learn how these areas of innovation can shape the future of their business.
We invite you to explore the site, share the content and sign-up to contribute (see below for more details).
A New Approach to Delivering Dynamic Content
- We will deliver daily updates of feature-length content, along with blogs curated from analysts, customers, partners, as well as from SAP employees.
- Coming soon, we will syndicate news articles from recognized sources such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The New York Times, Fast Company and many more.
- Visitors can sign up for updates, comment on the articles, and share the content with their friends and followers.
- The site will also serve as the destination landing page for the new “Run Like Never Before” advertising campaign focusing on the importance of innovation in helping organizations to Run Better.
What You Can Do
- Explore: Come check out the new pages, view the content, comment on an article or sign up for daily updates.
- Contribute: We need bloggers to cover our innovation topics. Don’t think you can write? No problem. All you need is the willingness to share your passion and expertise and we can guide you. Contact me if interested by commenting below.
- Share the new site or relevant content with your colleagues and connections through your social networks.
We hope you find the site valuable and informative. But we realize we’re not done. We’ll strive to meet these aspirations with updates to the content, the site and the experience to best meet your needs and earn the right to ask you to return, share or comment.