Mobile is changing everything. Mobile technology, if it hasn’t already, will transform your job and your business.
- Mobile app development for smartphones and tablets will outnumber native PC projects by 4:1
- Portable mobile devices will represent about 90 percent of the global mobile data traffic
- A billion smartphones will be sold – reaching one in seven people worldwide
What Does This Specifically Mean To You in Your Job?
For those of you in sales:
- Know your account and regional status in real time
- Get up-to-the minute customer and prospect information instantly and be at the top of your game in each opportunity
- Manage your pipeline and exceed quotas faster
- Offer your customers the most relevant products and shorten sales cycles
- Personalize the buying process and give your customers a better buying experience
- Make it easier for customers to buy your products in the moment and sell more
For marketing folks:
- Visualize campaign performance in real time at an event and improve as you go
- Give promotions to your customers at the moment of interest and capture their mindshare
- Understand your customers wants and needs intimately and in the moment
For finance professionals:
- Respond to potential risks and opportunities as they arise and minimize financial and compliance risk
- Mobilize financial reporting and provide key stakeholders real-time updates to business performance
- Access and approve your plans and forecast and know your performance against plan and adjust in real time, if necessary
These are just some of the examples that you should consider. What are others that come to mind? Identify yours and make them happen in your organization.
View this video to learn more about how the future of business is changing with analytics, mobile, and data.