An abundance of affordable and powerful mobile technology is enabling businesses to drive growth and revenue in ways we never thought possible. How? By facilitating faster sales. Supporting real-time customer service. Increasing collaboration. And providing immediate access to business data anytime, anywhere.
Like so many companies – maybe yours too – at SAP we recognized that making the move to mobile could transform the way we do business. What’s making the transition so successful is the early and aggressive adoption of new technologies supported by a solid mobile strategy that includes:
- Securing active and visible support from executive management
- Offering mobile training to employees
- Developing a device-agnostic mobile platform
- Creating mobile apps to meet unique business needs
- Supporting a variety of corporate and personal mobile devices
Read “Going Mobile at SAP” (no registration required) to find out how we established, implemented, and continue to evolve our mobile strategy.
Since adopting this mobile strategy, we have enabled our workforce to:
- Make better decisions using real-time business intelligence
- Provide our sales force with critical business data when and where they need it
- Serve customers better and faster
- Stay connected with colleagues worldwide
- Increase collaboration internally and with global customers and partners
Along with the direct business benefits of mobile technology, we are transforming our employee, partner, and customer experiences:
- At our global user conference in 2011, we kept employees, partners, and customers connected by quickly configuring thousands of mobile devices at the event, and automatically updating apps developed specifically for the event
- Following the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, we relied on our mobile devices to ensure that all our Japan employees were safe and unhurt
There’s no question that enterprise mobility has changed the way the world does business. By making the move to mobile technology, we are not only using our own solutions, we are keeping up with the speed of business – and we are setting the pace for change.
Download “Going Mobile at SAP” to find out more.