One thing I feel so strongly about as a Mobile Evangelist, and I guess I should do, is that Mobile is Empowering!!! Not only in the Consumer space as we already know by the mLifestyle that we all seem to be living, but in the Enterprise or Business space.
The Empowering force of Mobile is becoming more the norm and is creating opportunities to change the way our Information Workers can plan and execute their day and important meetings/decisions. Here are some points that I feel compelled to share with you. Points that its my belief should be printed and pinned on the wall of every Mobile Development Team and Mobile Innovation Council…
- Enterprise Apps consuming Corporate Data for the Information Worker, enabling immediate competitive advantage. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Enterprise Apps streamlining existing business processes, enabling workers to be proactive rather than reactive. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Prosumer influences innovation & technology. They expect the same App Store Experience & Amazing, Beautiful & Compelling Apps. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Innovation by developing In-House Mobile Apps against multiple os’ & existing back-end systems in a future proof way with a MEAP. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Corporate data is priceless & when taken on the road mobile device becomes invaluable & should be secured with MDM. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Plan & Build for Innovation on Mobile, don’t get caught in the starting blocks as others sprint away. Mobile is Empowering!!!
- Mobile Apps cross many boundaries… Consumer, Social, Geographic, Language & Business. Design & Build for all. Mobile is Empowering!!!
Keep these in mind every day and make sure you Empower today for a Mobile Advantage Tomorrow!