It’s that time of year again when the masses will be out looking for the best Black Friday deals at retailers across the country.
Once again it is expected that Apple’s line of iPads, iPhones, iPods and MacBooks will be highly sought after from Black Friday shoppers.
This year Target, Walmart and Best Buy are all offering discounts on and special offers on Apple products. Below is a look at some of the deals you can expect to see this year.
2012 Target Black Friday Deals
- iPad with Retina display $499.99 + Free $60 Target gift card
- iPad 2 starting at 399.99 + free $60 Target gift card
- iPod Touch 16GB 4th gen $195 + free $40 Target gift card
- iPod Nano 16GB $149 + free $20 Target gift card
- iPhone 4S for Virgin Mobile – No Contract – $499.99
- iPhone 4 for Virgin Mobile – No Contract – $399.99
2012 Walmart Black Friday Deals
- Apple iPad 2, 16GB with Wi-FI. Colors vary by store (white and black). Comes with $75 Walmart gift card. 1 Hour in-stock guarantee. $399 each
- iPod Touch 4th Generation 16GB (4″ retina display, Apple A5 chip, 5 mp iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording. FaceTime camera with 1.2 mp photos and 720p HD video recording. iOS 6, Siri) $195
2012 Best Buy Black Friday Deals
- Apple 32GB iPod Touch – 5th Generation w/ $50 Best Buy Gift Card (assorted colors) $294.99
- iPhone 4S 16GB with 2-year AT&T, Sprint or Verizon plan – $99.99
- 16GB iPod Touch, 4th Generation + free $50 Best Buy gift card $194.99
- iPod Nano 16GB (assorted colors) 7th Generation + $20 BB Gift Card $144.99
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3″ Laptop w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage $1199.99 (save $175)
- Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″ laptop w/ Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD $1199.99 (save $165)
Where are you doing your Black Friday shopping this year?