Jobs are the hottest topic in the U.S. Presidential election.
The pundits are asking “Is it still the economy, stupid?”
How will jobs determine your vote?
What about cloud computing and jobs? Does cloud create jobs or destroy them?
Does it help the economy? Is it secure?
There are lots of opinions out there, so we tuned in online.
- We looked at more than half a million Twitter, Facebook and blog conversations, with more than two hundred million impressions. We found that cloud for jobs is a pretty hot topic, with Net Sentiment of 67 and Passion Intensity at 23.
- The talk is mainly in the US, UK, Australia and India. And how curious that Australia and the UK are not only building their own clouds but are known to have some of the cloudiest skies in the world!
- Yet the conversation is far more global. We’re even talking about cloud to reinvent government at Digital Communications Kazakhstan 2012!
Who is doing most of the talking?
- MEN! They comprise nearly 80% of the conversation!
- LADIES — we’re only 20% engaged!
Are we going to let the men hog the conversation?
Let’s pump up the volume with tweets and comments from the women in cloud!
And as for other sentiments on cloud for jobs, security, what’s good or bad — here’s our Infographic. It’s our third Social Intelligence report in the monthly series by SAP and NetBase analyzing the latest enterprise technology trends.
Cloud computing is touted to be even bigger than the Internet, but not everyone believes moving to the cloud is a good idea ….