Your organization is awash in data. But too often, your people make decisions based on “gut feel.”
If that sounds familiar, you’re not alone. With huge amounts of data pouring in every day, many organizations find it challenging to identify the critical facts they need to support better decisions.
To explore the latest options in an era of data overload, SAP has published a new Executive Insights report, From Data to Decisions Leveraging Business Intelligence to Thrive in Changing Times.
In this informative paper, you’ll get practical advice that can help your organization:
- Create value from data: Effective business insights can help you spot trends early and separate your company from the competition
- Recognize the barriers to insight: The explosion of information sources creates a terrific opportunity to support business decision making. But first, you must be able to assimilate all relevant information and make it available for general use.
- Deliver the right information to the right people: It is not enough to simply have consistent data; you also need to agree on how to use that data – preferably at a company-wide level.
- Access actionable information: In high-performing organizations, fully 50% of employees are actively analyzing information. In average-performing companies, this number is only 20%.
- Enable insight at the “speed of thought”: To broaden user access to information in near real-time, introduce tools such as enterprise information search that have been created for the casual user.
- Get started on the journey to insight: For a holistic solution, you need to change both your enterprise information architecture and information access tools.
The report is the first in a series of Executive Insights that will highlight strategies your business can use immediately to run more efficiently and improve the customer experience.
Download From Data to Decisions now! (No registration required.)