- Fail early and often with Design Thinking for retail banking0 26 9
- Will Banks Take to BlackBerry 10? (Source: American Banker)0 5 29
- Efma and SAP talk banking innovation – BNP Paribas Fortis, Part 10 30 2
- Meeting the big data challenge in capital markets0 26 4
- Introducing guest blogger, Chris Skinner0 18 10
- Fail early and often with Design Thinking for retail banking
Sanjay Chikarmane is Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Enterprise Information Management Solutions and the Financial Services Network businesses at SAP. In this role, he leads SAP’s strategy, solutions and go-to-market for these areas. This business includes data services, data quality, master data management, information governance, document management and information lifecycle management, as well as specific industry and line-of-business solutions. Prior to this role, Sanjay was SVP and GM for the Technology Solutions business at SAP. In this role, Sanjay is responsible for SAP’s technology solutions business, including the NetWeaver portfolio, new Cloud platform offerings and the Financial Services Network. Sanjay joined SAP in September 2008 and has over 20 years of experience in the enterprise software business, in various roles ranging from general management, solutions, product management and development. Prior to SAP, Sanjay was Vice President and General Manager at BEA, where he led the organization for the company’s AquaLogic suite of products, which included the Enterprise Service Bus, repository, SOA management, data services, security and WebLogic Integration products and BEA’s Genesis Platform-as-a-Service. Previously, he was VP of Products at Commerce One and spent several years at Hewlett Packard in a variety of leadership roles leading product management and development.