by Swati Sinha, Director, Analytics Product Marketing, SAP
The Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) 2014 Readers’ Choice Survey results are in and SAP solutions for business intelligence are ranked #1 again!
This is the fourteenth year that CGT has conducted a Reader’s Choice Survey. CGT asked executives from leading consumer goods companies to vote for their preferred IT solution and service providers in twelve categories that reflect the vast landscape of IT investment opportunities available today.
SAP placed first in six total categories. You can access full survey results on the CGT Magazine 2014 Readers’ Choice online edition, but here are some highlights for SAP.
- #1 in Business Intelligence – every year since 2009
- #1 in Trade Promotion Management – second consecutive year
- #1 in Customer Relationship Management – five of the last seven years
- #1 in Supply Chain Planning – every year since 2008
- #1 in Supply Chain Execution – every year since 2008
- #1 in Enterprise Resource Planning – every year since 2008
According to the online magazine, the results, and accompanying commentary from industry experts and analysts, guide business and IT decision makers in identifying technology and service providers that are best suited to deliver a competitive edge in today’s changing market.
This year 185 executives took part in the survey, reflecting a broad market demographic with 56% of respondents representing companies with annual revenues of more than $1 billion.