In this webinar, you’ll hear from Don Tapscott of the Tapscott Group and James Fisher, VP of marketing, analytics at SAP.
- Understanding how analytics is evolving to keep pace with the deluge of structured and unstructured data
- Fueling the data cycle through employee participation
- Avoiding the potential pitfalls while building a social enterprise
- Measuring success with social enterprise performance metrics
- Questions and answers
Join us for this 30-minute webinar and learn how to become a social superpower.
Make sure to also download the Tapscott Group white paper: Rethinking Analytics for the Social Enterprise (2012).
Date: October 11, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. EST / 6 p.m. CET
- Don Tapscott of the Tapscott Group
- James Fisher, VP of marketing, analytics at SAP
Mark your calendar for the next webinar:
- Predictive Analytics: Transforming the Future with Insight Today, November 8, 2012