Join us on September 20, 2012, for our sixth Business in the Moment webinar, focused on igniting creative ideas and tapping into data – big and small – with SAP Visual Intelligence.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Jason Rose, vice president, business intelligence marketing at SAP.
- What’s driving innovation in business intelligence today
- Why visualizations are so effective in helping users perceive patterns
- How to make data mash-ups faster, easier, and more intuitive
- Examples of self-service business intelligence in action
- Questions and answers
Join us for this 30-minute webinar and learn how to gain insights quickly and easily with highly visual data discovery – reaching the “aha” moment ahead of the competition. All attendees also receive the Aberdeen Group Analyst Insight paper, Self-Service BI through Data Discovery and Visualization.
Date: September 20, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. EST / 6 p.m. CET
Speaker: Jason Rose, vice president, business intelligence marketing, SAP
Mark your calendar for the next webinar:
- The Six Steps to a Truly Social Enterprise, Thursday, October 11, 2012: discover the advantages of achieving a social enterprise and the steps needed to get there