by Isabelle Nuage, SAP
Why not spend a few days in Orlando, and join us at the ASUG SAP BusinessObjects User Conference and half-day Analytics Forum. These co-located events take place September 10-13 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, FL.
- See how analytics solutions from SAP can help you do your job better and help your business run better
- Get access to SAP’s analytics leadership team
- Network with hundreds of your peers
Over the course of the four days, you’ll experience:
- More than 240 education sessions, including hands-on sessions and an analytics track
- Dedicated breakouts on roadmaps and customer stories
- Keynotes by SAP’s Sanjay Poonen (September 10) and John Schweitzer (September 11), as well as Don Tapscott on September 13
- Exciting EPM product news and the latest BI innovations
- A demo theater, a real-time analytics showcase, and demo pods
- A town-hall meeting with SAP leadership on Tuesday, September 11
- Birds-of-a-feather lunch tables for informal discussions with SAP experts
We hope to see you in Orlando!