Next week, the BI 2012 conference takes place in the fashion capital: Milan (and I’m Parisian!). I’m excited to go – and as I plan my trip, I want to send good thoughts to those in Northern Italy impacted by the large earthquakes that rocked the region recently.
As the European leg of the BI 2012 conference series – with Singapore to come next – this is one of the most important events of the year in Europe for professionals to learn the latest and greatest about SAP solutions for business intelligence to help them maximize the value of these solutions. The event will host close to two hundred sessions and labs, and networking events with technology and functional experts. More than a thousand attendees have already registered.
From an insightful keynote about the business value SAP customers are realizing with analytics solutions from SAP by James Fisher, vice president, Analytics solution marketing at SAP, to the many best practice sessions led by SAP customers or SAP product experts, the conference will be full of innovations from SAP and there will be something for everyone no matter where their interest lays.
Here are a few highlights which may catch your attention and you may want to attend:
- Latest BI vision and roadmap from Jason Rose – head of BI solution marketing at SAP. Jason’s presentation will feature a live demo of the latest innovation just released at the SAPPHIRE NOW conference in Orlando two weeks ago - SAP Visual Intelligence
- What’s new in the area of predictive analysis with a deep dive into another product announcement from SAPPHIRE NOW: SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analysis
- Mobile BI and SAP HANA will be very hot topics with many sessions on the latest innovations for mobile users in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 feature pack 3 to a detailed perspective on new value enabled with SAP NetWeaver BW powered by SAP HANA
- Hands-on labs with SAP product experts will be repeated throughout the conference to give everyone the opportunity to experience SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 feature pack 3, integrated with SAP NetWeaver BW or with SAP HANA
- Last but not least, the pre-conference education day provides first hand insight and best practice by well-known expert Ingo Hilgefort, on how to bring SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 feature pack 3 into an existing SAP landscape – reserve your seats!
To learn more about what’s happening at BI 2012 in Milan next week, check out the website.
Can’t make it to Milan? Don’t worry. We’ll be posting news from the conference to this blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. And of course follow the conversation on Twitter #BI2012. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about the delicious Italian pasta you’ll miss.